Reuters Events 2020 – A Global Meeting Place
Renowned as the most significant meeting place for Reuters Events, P&A and late-life asset management professional globally, Reuters Events is where the coming decades $82 billion decommissioning opportunity will be carved up.
We look forward to welcoming over 500 attendees (40% operators) and over 50 world class speakers. With over 150 E&P attendees confirmed from 30+ operator companies, Reuters Events gives you the opportunity to network with executive delegations from Shell, BP, Chevron, BHP, Repsol, Petrobras, ConocoPhillips, ExxonMobil, Petronas, Fieldwood, ExxonMobil & more!
Register now to secure your place at THE global meeting place for D&A and late-life executives!
Driving Collaboration for Decommissioning Synergy:
- Integrate, Aggregate, Collaborate: Build partnerships to drive decommissioning synergy
- Navigate the Regulatory Wildcard: Understand how to overcome business critical challenges in different jurisdictions
- Innovation for Optimization: Utilize the latest technology to slash costs
- Grab ‘em by the Globe: International operators provide actionable takeaways to deliver decommissioning excellence
- Deliver Excellence in Late-Life: Reduce CAPEX and optimize OPEX as CoP approaches
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Global Project Director | Reuters Events
+44 (0) 20 7375 7596
Reuters Events is part of Reuters News & Media Ltd, 5 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AQ. Registered in England and Wales: 2505735.