DecomWorld 2020 – A Global Meeting Place
Renowned as the most significant meeting place for decom, P&A and late-life asset management professional globally, DecomWorld is where the coming decades $82 billion decommissioning opportunity will be carved up.
We look forward to welcoming over 500 attendees (40% operators) and over 50 world class speakers. With over 150 E&P attendees confirmed from 30+ operator companies, DecomWorld gives you the opportunity to network with executive delegations from Shell, BP, Chevron, BHP, Repsol, Petrobras, ConocoPhillips, ExxonMobil, Petronas, Fieldwood, ExxonMobil & more!
Register now to secure your place at THE global meeting place for D&A and late-life executives!
Driving Collaboration for Decommissioning Synergy:
- Integrate, Aggregate, Collaborate: Build partnerships to drive decommissioning synergy
- Navigate the Regulatory Wildcard: Understand how to overcome business critical challenges in different jurisdictions
- Innovation for Optimization: Utilize the latest technology to slash costs
- Grab ‘em by the Globe: International operators provide actionable takeaways to deliver decommissioning excellence
- Deliver Excellence in Late-Life: Reduce CAPEX and optimize OPEX as CoP approaches
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Global Project Director | DecomWorld
+44 (0) 20 7375 7596
DecomWorld is a trading name of FC Business Intelligence Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales no.4388971. Registered address 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK |